Why should you wear sun protective clothing?
- Bottled sunscreens can be too easily washed, rubbed or wiped off - particularly at the beach or if you are sweating
- Sunscreens need to be applied at least 30 minutes prior to sun exposure, and regularly re-applied
- Cotton t-shirts do not provide adequate protection, some as low as SPF 5 and even lower when wet
Radicool clothing and sportswear are SPF 100+
- Extremely efficient block against UV radiation
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool and wicks away sweat
- Blocks both UVA and UVB rays
- Every batch is tested to ensure SPF 100+ rating, wet or dry!
Radicool clothing is suitable for all outdoor activites, from swimming in a pool or at the beach, to sports, fishing, gardening - any time you need protection from the sun! In styles ranging from full body stinger suits to short or long sleeve tops and shorts, you're sure to find sports wear to fit all your activities!
Radicool's Sun Protective Clothing is available for Children and Adults!